enter When I am feeling blue about being away from Crete I have a few ways to make myself feel better.
- I look up flights, hotels, car hire and basically “plan” my next trip even if I don’t know if I can get holiday from work or afford it!
- I will look up the photos I have taken in the past. Unfortunately there are not many of these as I tend to want to enjoy the moment rather than photograph it and also I am a terrible photographer!
- I will go to the groups I belong to on Facebook as there are usually good pictures and stores that remind me of Crete.
- I will write here as it helps me focus and sometimes it takes my mind off my blues.
- I also know of many websites with pictures,tips, local information about Crete.
buy viagra online canadian pharmacy One of my favourites and one of the reasons for writing here tonight is west-crete.com. It has a “photo of the day” and a large archive of beautiful photos that I can return to as often a I want and I use them to return to Crete for a little while, if only in my mind. I am extremely jealous of the owner of the site as he lives in Crete, is a good photographer and knows Crete in a way I probably never will. I will find my own Crete and will know it well but it will be a different Crete to his.
http://ceec.ca/?p=5341 Must go, I have pictures to look at!